- Bring a list of medications
- Bring your driver license and insurance card
- Arrive 15 minutes early
- Be prepared to pay the office visit co-pay
- West Mobile: patient parking is located at the back of the building
We accept/participate with the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Coventry Health Care
- Evercare (division of United Health Care)
- Alabama Medicaid
- Mississippi Medicaid
- Southern Care
- United Healthcare
- Viva Health
Most insurance companies require that we collect a co-pay at the time of your appointment. If you are a new patient, our business office will call and let you know what your co-pay will be prior to your appointment.
What are your office hours?
We are open Monday through Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Can I see another allergist in the group?
To ensure continuity of care, we prefer that patients maintain a relationship with one physician.
Which allergist is at each location?
- West Mobile – Dr. Gates
- Eastern Shore / Baldwin County – Dr. Davidson and Dr. Barker
- Spring Hill – Dr. Sindel and Dr. Howell
Do I have to have a referral to make an appointment?
This will depend on the requirements of the patient’s insurance.
What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
Please bring your insurance information, your driver’s license, and medications that you are currently taking.
Do the allergists travel to different locations?
No, each allergist stays at his or her primary office.
New Year’s Day, Mardi Gras Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day